We aim to provide the highest quality of service whilst being the most competitively priced funeral directors in the Stowmarket area. We do not beleive in hiding anything and are totally transparent about everything we do and unlike many companies our prices are clearly shown below. Whilst some companies will price match, we feel it is unfair to charge one family one price and another family another, for the same service. We will always provide a clear and detailed breakdown of costs at the time of discussing the arrangements, followed by a typed estimate, ensuring that you are always fully informed of all costs. We have signed up to the voluntary Quaker Society fair funeral pledge.
Professional Fee £1475.00
Funeral arrangements, administration and Care of the deceased
- Making arrangements either at our office or in the comfort of your own home, guidance and advice on all aspects of the funeral.
- Attendance of staff throughout, including 24-hour telephone assistance.
- Liaising with third parties and fulfilling all legal requirements.
- Provision of Funeral Director on the day of the funeral.
- Provision of Pew Cards at the funeral.
- Handling of donations, providing a list of names and addresses of all who made donations (of those who gave their details).
- Bringing the deceased into our care, during working hours (within 25 miles of our office).
- Looking after the deceased, preparation in a gown provided with the coffin or own clothing.
- Visits to the chapel of rest during the day, evenings or weekends. (no limit)
- Provision of the hearse and driver
- Bearers x 4 (if 6 bearers are required there is additional charge of £70)
- Providing necessary transport for clergy
- Preparation and setup at the venue prior to funeral e.g. Music, service, sheets etc.
|Veneered Wood||from £370.00|
|Solid Wood||from £875.00|
|Willow Coffin||from £590.00|
|Picture Coffin (Catalogue design)||£530.00|
Additional Itemised Charges
|Wood casket (cremated remains)||from £65.00|
|Scatter tube (cremated remains)||£25.00|
|Conveyance of the deceased out of office hours||£140.00|
|Conveyance over 25 miles||£1.00 per mile|
|Waiting time for limousine per hour||£25.00|
|Preparation of cremated remains grave and attendance of funeral director||Weekdays £95.00
|Service sheets||from £50.00|
|Weekend Funeral additional charge||£250.00|
|Coffin taken home or into church the day before the funeral||£200.00|
|Wooden Grave marker||£40.00|
|Personalised condolence/Memorial book||£47.00|
|Personalised memorial portraits A3 size||£29.00|
|Horse drawn Hearse||from £700.00|
|Motorbike Hearse||from £670.00|
Disbursements (Necessary third party fees paid on your behalf)
|Celebrant/Vicars Fee||from £202.00|
|Funeral service in church followed by cremation||approx £310.00|
|Funeral service in church and burial in the churchyard||approx £650.00|
|Church fees for Burial of cremated remains||£151.00|
|Doctor’s fee (cremation only)||£164.00|
|Obituary in the East Anglian||approx £150.00|
|Crematorium fees||from £730.00|
|Grave digger fee|
|Removal of Headstone||
Direct Cremation £1650.00 inclusive of disbursements
We offer a direct no service funeral with no-one in attendance. The funeral account must be paid prior to the cremation taking place and includes: Funeral arrangements to be made at our office, during office hours. Guidance and advice on all aspects of the funeral. Conveyance of the deceased into our care, during office hours (8am to 5pm Monday to Friday) and no viewing. Transport to the crematorium in a suitable vehicle, this may not be a hearse. Necessary staff, the coffin will be brought into the crematorium chapel on a trolley. While this represents the simplest type of funeral that we offer, there will be no difference in the high level of care and respect that we will show the deceased throughout.
Help with funeral costs
If you require help with the funeral costs, you may qualify for help from the DWP.
Please visit www.gov.uk for further information.
Here to personally help and guide you,
24 hours a day, 7 days a week
Call: 01449 771666 / 07926 293003